Thursday, March 18, 2010

It Was Satire Stupid!




OK, If I'm going to be truthful I can not tell a lie, it was me that created this blog. I only wanted to portray Helga the Hun for the Rightwing pile of pit-bull excrement that she is.
I wanted to show the blogging world hatred that the right wing has for America.

Thank you all for your participation in this Satire. It was fun while it lasted. But all good things must finally come to an end.

I don’t give a rat’s ass about what some stupid people think or say... as long as it’s Obama and not Bush… you see I trust President Obama’s judgment. He won’t lie us into an unnecessary war the way Bush did. So save your silliness for the tea-baggers; I am a true patriot that supports my President and country and I would never want either one to fail, like some other people I know.


2 comments: